Best Executive Assistant Cover Letter
Best Executive Assistants provide support to top executives in a company and make sure daily operations run smoothly. Essential duties of a Best Executive Assistant are greeting visitors, organizing company dinners and other corporate functions, ordering office supplies, handling the correspondence, making travel arrangements, taking part in meetings, maintaining information confidentiality, doing data entry work, helping executives with decision making, and maintaining schedules.
An eligible cover letter sample for Best Executive Assistant should focus on the following job assets:
- Organization and planning
- Quality focus
- Knowledge of company operations
- Self-confidence and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Decision making
- Administrative writing skills
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
Just beneath is displayed an example cover letter highlighting relevant Best Executive Assistant skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Best Executive Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Smith:
Upon learning of your need for an Executive Assistant, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an ambitious and dedicated professional with 14+ years of experience providing comprehensive administrative and operational support to C-level personnel, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team at Morgantown Industries.
My expertise lies in coordinating and leading administrative and operational functions for senior-level staff and department directors. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management skills and driving optimal office efficiency and success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Overseeing scheduling, meeting coordination, calendar management, travel arrangements, budgeting, project management, and records maintenance, ensuring adherence to organizational procedures and policies to ensure outstanding productivity and performance.
- Interacting effectively with cross-functional departments to streamline operations and achieve business success in fast-paced environments.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven atmospheres while providing top-level customer service and maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Earning consistent recognition by staff and peers for unparalleled interpersonal and communication talents as well as exceptionally positive and uplifting demeanor.
- Possessing an extensive technical skill set—including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and QuickBooks—as well as a propensity for quickly adapting to new technological programs and systems.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of executive-level administrative support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Morgantown Industries. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further.
Thank you for your consideration.
Carol O. Gess
Executive assistant cover letter
View this sample cover letter for an executive assistant, or download the executive assistant cover letter template in Word.
As an executive assistant, you’re someone’s right hand. Your cover letter should demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for your work. To be considered for top executive assistant jobs, it helps to have a well-crafted cover letter. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for an executive assistant, or download the executive assistant cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can learn more about administrative careers and search for executive assistant jobs on Monster.
Executive assistant cover letter template
Sometown, CO 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
July 27, 2017
Ms. Sarah Smith
800 12th Ave.
Sometown, CO 55555
Re: Executive Assistant | Job Ref. #55555 | Advertised on Monster
Dear Ms. Smith:
Many people view executive assistants as glorified secretaries, and while there’s nothing wrong with secretarial work, my view of this position is different. Yes, I perform secretarial tasks (quite well!), but I see my role as a key business partner¾vital to the success of the executive team, department and company.
I am your secret weapon, working diligently to ensure goals are met and daily operations run smoothly.
For the past five years, I have served as executive assistant to the regional VP of a major insurance company. Previously during my employment with a regional credit union, I rapidly advanced through roles as an office assistant and secretary to become executive assistant to the SVP of HR.
These experiences allow me to wear the many “hats” required to be a value-adding executive assistant. I’ve earned repeated accolades for my strengths in…
- Managing multiple high-priority projects with competing deadlines
- Creating reports, spreadsheets, budgets and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinating executive travel, schedules and calendars
- Handling sensitive and confidential matters with discretion
- Planning and overseeing logistics for meetings, tradeshows and events
- Assisting with payroll, new-hire orientation, benefits enrollment and other HR functions
My qualifications are reinforced by credentials that include an AA in business; an in-progress BA in HR administration; and an advanced command of MS Office, SAP and Oracle.
You may reach me at (555) 555-5555 or email email@example.com to set up a meeting. Thank you for your time.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.