Essay Topics On Advertisement In Media: 10 Questions To Explore
There have been advertisements in newspapers the moment companies and corporates realized that the newspapers reach several people and that the publishing company would be in need of intermittent funds. This is one of the reasons you will find advertisements on the earliest of newspapers. These advertisements can be both of products and services and there are several things that you may need to watch out for before trying to register a comment.
Print and electronic media
You will find that advertisements are prevalent both in print and electronic media. The advertisements in electronic media are generally in the form of videos and the advertisements in print media are in text and pictures. This means that you will have to make the most of the available spaces before you comment on any.
The start should be done with the best topics in the business. Here are 10 topics that will get you started.
- The print and electronic media have treated advertisement differently. Elucidate
- There are some very unique features of the electronic media that can be debated upon. Explain
- Comment on how real estate is one of the most advertised industries in both print and electronic media
- There is a surge in advertising full pages in popular news dailies: what brings about this surge?
- How do you relate to the advertisements that often appear in newspapers?
- Evaluate some of the most common discrepancies in the way newspapers are advertising real estate that is beyond the reach of common men
- Should the electronic media be more sensible when advertising products that are meant only for adults
- Is there a need for a mandatory disclaimer before advertisements that involve stunts performed by trained professionals
- Should the censor board also take care of the advertising in media that are beyond the control of parents?
- Is it true that corporate funded advertisements are given higher priority over the state run ads in electronic media?
At the end of the day, the topic that you choose for the essay should reflect the way you have been going about it in the first place. There are some that believe in greater importance to jobs that are created online. You should also make an attempt to ensure that the advertisements you read in newspapers should relate to your sphere of interests. That would generate greater reader interest in the essay.
Top 8 Advertising Research Paper Topics
Choosing a research paper topic is never easy – especially when it involves a specific subject, like advertising. However, choosing an advertising research paper topic becomes much easier if you have a basic idea to work off of. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 8 advertising research paper topics around. Take a look, and see if you could work with one of these topics yourself!
- Time period advertising. Examining the advertising styles of different times periods is a highly interesting and fruitful endeavor. You can apply it to moral values, patriotism, consumer trends, social events and so much more. If you’re looking for a truly intriguing and thought-provoking research paper topic, try researching advertising styles from different eras.
- Advertising and the image of perfection. Beautiful women and handsome men have always been sued in advertising – but what does this say about our society? How does it affect the viewers? Explore the effects and implications about physical beauty and it’s relation to advertising, and you’ll have one interesting paper.
- Emotional effects. Advertising campaigns actually inspire emotions in individuals, and exploring the connection between a person’s happiness and their exposure to advertisements is an intriguing paper topic. You may have to dig for research, but it’s an incredible topic if you’re up to the challenge.
- Subliminal advertisement. Pretty much anything someone reads, sees on television or views on a billboard is likely to have some type of subliminal advertising. See what examples you can find of subliminal advertising and explore their effectiveness, frequency or other aspects in a research paper.
- Advertising and censorship. What images or situations would be too offensive to put into advertisement? Examining the censorship rules of advertising, as well as the changes in advertising censorship over the years, can be a captivating topic.
- Advertising in different countries. What countries advertise and how they advertise says loads about the country as a whole. Examine one country’s advertising strategies in light of their nation’s values; or, examine the contrasting advertising styles of different countries for an interesting compare and contrast.
- Advertising styles. Advertisements come in many different forms: fast, humorous, serious, sexy, colorful, bleak, etc. Examining the different styles of advertisements and how they relate to the target audience, product or company could be a fascinating research paper choice.
- Gender, sex and advertising. Everyone says sex sells, but it’s always fun to explore the idea a little further. When do gender roles and sex come in to play with advertising? What purpose do they serve? What do they reflect about society? What do they promote? Explore these or any other questions for one interesting research paper.
Posted by July 7th, 2016